Download links and tracklistings are further down the page…
5 reasons to download my DJ mixes:
- They’re all free (no sign up required)
- They contain some of the best scratching you’ve ever heard on a house mix (don’t believe, try listening to one of them)
- The sound quality is excellent – they sound real nice when played LOUD
- I’m one of the few DJ’s on the net who provides FLAC versions of his mixes
- I provide full tracklistings for all my mixes
These DJ mixtapes are full of classic house, trance and techno records from the ’80s, ’90s and the early 2000s.
I also run an email mailing list if you’d like to be notified when a new mix is available.
Just join using on the box below.
Lastly, if you enjoyed any of these mixes please share this page on the social networks.
It costs money to run this site, but I keep this site running as I love this music.
Feel free to leave any thoughts, abuse, and comments at the bottom of the page. I always respond to them:)
So far my mixes have been downloaded 71814 times. So people must like them.
So why not download them now… You have nothing to lose… It’ll only take you a minute…
Why not download one now before you forget
Quick Download Links
Just click a link below to download a mix. For tracklistings look further below.
Track listing for Oldschool Mix 11
- The Orb – Little Fluffy Clouds (Dance Mix)
- Curve – Ten Little Girls
- New Order – Touched by the Hand of God
- Stereo MCs’s – Elevate Your Mind
- Iribe Kossa – You Got Me (M.C. D.J. Version)
- J.F. Lee – Don’t Make Me Wait (Club Mix)
- KLF – 3 A.M. Eternal (Live at the S.S.L.)
- Simple Minds – Theme For Great Cities
- The Prodigy – Mindfields
- KLF – What Time Is Love (Pure Trance Mix)
- FPI Project – Rich In Paradise
- Finger Light – Heaven (Bass Mix)
- Ralphi Rosario Feat Xaviera Gold – You Used To Hold Me (Kenny’s Mix)
- Mombassa – Cry Freedom (Malawi Mix)
- Ian Brown – F.E.A.R (UNKLE Mix)
- Hybrid – Finished Symphony (Original Mix)
Bit of different mix this time around. Starts off slow and ends up fast. I also added some weird tracks to this mix. Who says old-school mixes have to be nothing but house or techno music.
I really wanted to try and get Orb’s classic Little Fluffy Clouds onto this mix. It’s a track which you really don’t hear that often on any DJ mixes. I really think the track has aged well.
Because the mix starts with the Orb, this mix starts off slow. So I had a challenge trying to get the mix to speed up so I could start adding more house music later. It meant I had to mix and add some of my stranger tracks from the 90’s.
Added to the mix is the shoegazing classic Curve – Ten Little Girls. I’d forgotten all about this track till recently I heard it on Steve La Mac show on BBC 6 music. It really has that wall of sound feel to it, and again it’s a track that you never really hear much.
Later in the mix you’ll hear Simple Minds – Theme for Great Cities. One of my favourite Simple Minds track. I’ve always thought track was really dancey sounding. It was remixed quite a few years ago and I remember the remix not being half bad.
There’s lots more house music and techno tracks on this mix to boot. Feel free to share your thoughts and comments below. I’m always up for a chat and I always respond to comments too.
Enjoy the mix
This mix is a combination of oldskool hip hop, trance, techno, and trance. Tunes range from 80’s to early 2000s. It’s one of my favorite mixes and contains some of my fav tunes.
- The Avalanches – Frontier Psychiatrist
- Eric B And Rakim – Paid in Full (Coldcuts 7 minutes of Madness mix)
- JVC Force – Strong Island
- Public Enemy – Public Enemy No1
- NWA – Straight Out Of Compton
- LL Cool J – Mama Said Knock You Out
- Jurassic 5 – The Game
- Word Of Mouth – King Kut
- Digital Underground – Humpty Dance
- De La Soul – Eye Know
- West Street Mob – Break Dance
- Hijack – Badman Is Robbin
- Chemical Brothers – Chemical Beats
- Incredible Bongo Band – Bongolia
- Ultraviolet – Kites
- Art Of Mix – Art Of Mix
- Bizarre Inc – I’m Gonna Get You ( Tees Freeze Dub)
- Mr. Lee – Get Busy
- A Homeboy Hippy and a Funky Dread – Total Confusion
- Trackois – Motherfucker
- Fat Boy Slim – Everybody Needs A 303
- DJ Seduction – Hardcore Heaven
- Gus Gus – Purple (Sasha vs The Light Mix)
- Rhythm Invention – Cronoclasm
- Moonchild – Variations On a Theme (VOAT mix)
- Mombasa – Cry Freedom (Malawi Mix)
Comments Oldskool Mashup mix 3
Starting this mix is crazy hip hop and turntablist tune – Frontier Psychiatrist by the Australian group ‘The Avalanches’. This tune is remembered for its crazy use of random spoken word samples which are scratched and sampled throughout the track.
Most notable of these is the sample, ‘That boy needs therapy’, which is used as the main hook and chorus.
This mix then goes through some of my favourite old skool hop tunes before slowly picking up tempo and breaking into breakdance classic like ‘West Streets Mobs – Breakdance’ which was a massive hit on the Sugar Hill label.
The next tune following this is a UK Hip Hop classic by Hijack which has been sampled by god knows how many oldskool hardcore and classic house tunes, probably one of the most famous of these is ‘Rhythm For Reasons – Grand National’. This mix then progresses through some classic old skool anthems such as DJ Seductions – Hardcore Heaven.
The mix then switches moods and genres and flows into some of my favourite classic progressive tunes caned by likes of Sasha, John Digweed, Dave Seaman, etc.
The last tunes on this mix are two of my favourite progressive trance and house tracks – ‘Moonchild – Variations On a Theme’ which was one of the highlight tracks from the first Sasha And Digweed Renaissance album.
The other great classic progressive trance tune being ‘Mombasa’s – Cry Freedom’ with its clever use of an African singing sample and its beautiful piano melody. Added to this mix are various spoken word records that I’ve scratched over the mix.
- Tnt – Piano Please
- Kariya – Let Me Love You For Tonight (Dmc Mix)
- Bomb The Bass – Don’t Make Me Wait
- Sugar Bear – Don’t Scandalize Mine
- Massimo Alberti – Say It Again (F.P.I. Project Mix)
- Laura Palmer Featuring Twin Peaks’ Killer – In The Mix (Twin Peaks) (Leo Piano Version)
- Funky Worm – Hustle (To The Music Prestdora Mix)
- D:Ream – U R The Best Thing (Sasha Full Mix)
- Asha – Jj Tribute (Space Mix)
- Orbital – Chime
- Electronic – Getting Away With It
- Meat Beat Manifesto – Radio Babylon
- Part-E – Give Me Your Love
- Leftfield, Lydon – Open Up (Full Vocal Mix)
- Love Revolution – Give It To Me baby
- Art Of Trance – Madagascar
- Atlantis- Fiji (Lange Alt remix)
- Crescendo – Are You Out There
- Moseph Cat – My Children
- Utah Saints – Something Good (DMC Mix)
- Decadance – Jump to it
- Dreamscape – I am the creator
- Dina Carol – Aint know man (BIR mix)
- Hyper Go Go – Never let go
- Shades Of Rhythm – Extacy
- Clivillés & Cole – Keep It Coming (Brothers In Rhythm)
- Chic -Chic Mystique (The Taramasalata & Jam Dub, Brothers In Rhythm)
- Luvdub – Goodtime
- Hanna Jones – Young Hearts Run Free (Loveland Dub)
- Bedrock Feat Kyo – For What You Dream Of
Comments about Oldschool House mix 9
There are some absolute classic songs in this mix including the deleted classic ‘Crescendo – Are You Out There’ which has one of the best old skool house music drops there is.
Other great tracks include ‘Hyper-Go-Go – Never let Go’ which is one of my favorite tracks and arguably one of their best tracks.
Finishing the mix is the absolute old skool anthem ‘Bedrock – For What You Dream Off’.
- King Bee – Back by Dope Demand
- Young Mc – Know How
- Corina – Temptation
- M&M – I Feel This Way
- PP orange – My Feelings
- Asha – JJ Tribute (Primitive Mix)
- Utah Saints – Something Good
- FPI – Risky
- Expose – Tell Me Why
- Perrei Foldi – Moving Now
- Thirst – Enemy Within (Instrumental)
- High Society – High Society
- Opus 3 – Hand in Hand (Perfecto Mix)
- Grace – Not Over Yet
- Flipped Out – Everybody Is Somebody
- Moby – Move (Kid Paul Mix)
Comments about Oldschool House mix 8
Sixteen more classic house tracks crafted together in a 75 minute DJ Mix.
All the scratching and cuts have been performed by DJ Kippax.
The mp3 download links for this mix can be found just above.
Alternative you can stream this DJ mix using the media player as well.
Old Skool hip hop classic ‘King Bee – Back by Dope Demand‘ is the starter track for this mix.
Following this track is ‘Young MC’s – Know How‘, another hip hop anthem which graced the dancefloors of the early 90’s clubs and raves.
Did you know that King Bee’s primary sample is lifted from ‘Herbie Hancocks – Wiggle Wiggle’.
Young MC’s tune lifts its main sample from another funk tune namely the theme from ShaftFantastic
Italian piano house tunes like ‘Asha – JJ Tribute’ and ‘Perrei Foldi – Moving Now’ are also featured in this mix.
Other tunes worth mentioning are tracks like the extremely rare ‘High Society’s – High Society’.
Even the bootleg of this tune is very hard to come by and still fetches good money today.
- PKA – Temperature Rising
- PKA – Let me hear you say yeah
- High Givers – Love and Money
- DJ H feat Steffy – Think About It (12″ Mix)
- TC 1992 – Funky Guitar (FPI Funky Dub)
- Mother – All Funked Up
- Vision Masters Feat Kylie – Keep On Pumping
- Neon Light Feat Fonda Ray – Keep On Dancing (Pumping Mix)
- Love Decade – Feel You (Naked Mix)
- Ultraviolet – I wish that (Radical Mix)
- Malcolm McLaren – Magic’s Back (Theme From the ghost of Oxford St) (House Mix)
- The Brothers Luv Dubs – The Mighty Ming
- Joy for Joyce – Baby Baby (Club Version)
- Staxx – Joy
- River Ocean – Love And Happiness (The Delorme Club For Life Mix)
Comments about Oldskool mix 7
There are some big old school tracks on this mix as well as some rarities.
The Italian house classic ‘Joy for Joyce – Babe Babe’ features on this mix as well other big tunes like ‘Staxx – Joy’.
Rarer dance tune includes tracks like ‘Vision Masters – Keeping On Pumping’ which was made by a dance group which originated from my home town, Burnley, In Lancashire.
One of my favorite tracks on this mix has to be ‘TC 1992 – Funky Guitar (FPI Funky Dub)’ which has one of the best bass drops ever and sound fanatic on a loud sound system.
Another track worth a mention is the remix of ‘River Ocean – Love And Happiness (The Delorme Club For Life Mix)’, this version of the track is very rare and can only be found on the DMC record label. Its still a sought after track even today and can still fetch a high price.
This DJ mix is approx 140 megabytes in size recorded in 320k/bits mp3 using latest Lame 3.98 mp3 codec.
- White Lines – Grandmaster Flash
- Right Before My Eyes – Patti Day
- In Spirt – Dilemma
- Risky – FPI Project
- Nasty Rhythm – Creative Thieves
- House From Around The World – Meeting Place
- Same Sun Same Sky – Tony Moran
- Better Days (Sasha’s DMC Mix) – Jimi Polo;
- Moving On – Techno Age
- Peace & Harmony – Brothers In Rhythm
- Viva House – Me & Jack
- Wildstyle – Paninaro
- Motherfucker – Trackos
- Closer To All Your Dreams – Rhythm Quest
- As If By Magic – Strobe
- DJ’s Unite – DJ’s Unite
- Faith Passion – Adam & Eve
- Extreme Theme – 2 Extreme
Comments about Oldschool House mix 6
18 lovely old school and classic house track blended together to create on mighty fine DJ Mix.
This mix starts with infamous old skool hip hop classic ‘White Lines by Grandmaster Flash’.
Other big tunes in this mix are ‘FPI Project – Risky’ which needs no introductions and ‘Brothers In Rhythm -Peace & Harmony’.
Lesser known but quality dance tunes include ‘Same Sun Same Sky by Tony Moran’ which is a tune you don’t really hear much these days. Personally I think the tune has a cracking vocal and is very underrated.
The tune did quite well when it come out and made an appearance on the second Renaissance album mixed by DJ John Digweed.
Other belting tune include the early progressive classic ‘Dilemma – In Spirit’ which is easily recognizable through its vocal hook. This is one of my all time favorite tracks.
Ending this DJ Mix is the rare ‘2 Extreme – Extreme Theme’ which was made by two sixteen-year-old in their fathers home studio. This is a belting breakbeat piano track with some really good piano melody’s.
This was a big tune back in the day and was another track I never managed to get my hands on till a few years ago.
Bug Khan & The Plastic Jam – Made in Two Minutes
Marradonna – Out Of My Head
49’ers – Touch Me
Denise Lopez – Don’t you want to be mine
SLD – Getting Out
Paradise – Can you hear me
Photon Inc – Generate Power (wild pitch mix)
DeLacy – Hideaway
Alcatraz – Give me Love
More Kante – Yeke Yeke
Outlander – Vamp
Altern8 – Infiltrate 202
E-Lustrious – Giving you no rest
Q bass – Dancing People (E type Rmx)
Quench – Dreams
Urban Shakedown – Some Justice
Johnny L – Hurt you So (the L Mix)
- Pump Up The Volume – M.A.R.R.S
- Intoxication – React To Rhythm
- What Can You Do For Me – Utah Saints
- Rhythm Is A Mystery – K-Klass
- Not Forgotton – Leftfield
- The Tape – B Sides
- Sweet and Bitter – 6 Bells and All
- Me The Mail Man – 6 Bells and All
- Energy Flash – Beltram
- Is There Anybody Out There – Bassheads
- I Know – New Atlantic
- Such A Feeling – Bizzare Inc
- Liberation 2 – Liberation
- Anthem – N-Joi
- 2 Bad Mice – 2 Bad Mice
- Express Yourself – Franschene
- Papa New Guinea – Future Sound Of London
- Ajare – Way Out West
- Playing With Knives (Quadrent Mix) – Bizzare Inc
- Activ8 (Holocaust Mix) – Altern 8
Enjoyed my mixes. Have you got a fond memory of a certain record you just heard. Why not share your thoughts below